Monday 16 November 2015

Waze Lover!

I am a Waze lover! Why? Because i travel everywhere using the Waze Application.  Waze is the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation application.  By connecting drivers to one another, waze help people create local driving communities that work together to improve the quality of everyone's daily driving.  

I am a person who loves to go out for shopping, hangout with friends, and so on. I have many friends in Kuala Lumpur (KL) but i did not know many places in KL because I live in Klang.  When my friends in KL ask me to go there and hangout with them, i will not be a problem to me as I know I can depend 100% on Waze! I heard some people said that Waze sometimes ask them to follow the wrong or longer route, but I told them, I never misguided by the Waze and I always found the place where I want to go with the help of Waze.  For me, Waze did not ask to follow the longer route, but Waze always bring the driver to the route with no traffic, usually the Waze will bring to a shortcut route such as resident area, without using the main route.



Waze also will give the driver an alternative ways, so you cannot blame the Waze if the route is longer or shorter.  I guess the people who always blame Waze application is people who actually did not know how to use the Waze.  Waze will give several options of route to follow, so you can choose them.  Besides that, if there are vehicle stopped by, road block, construction area, or police, Waze will inform automatically! How Waze can notice this? Because there are drivers who are using Waze and reported it to the Waze so that the other drivers will get the information.  See, Waze is the best application ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment