Sunday 29 November 2015

Myvi Lover!

I have been driving Perodua Myvi for about 5 years and until now, when people ask what car that I love most, I will said, Myvi!  My father bought Myvi in 2005 where I was in Form 4 and at that time, my Myvi colour is green, the old green, the first version of Myvi.



This colour is chosen by my mother and she drove this Myvi at that time.  But when I want to further my degree in 2010, I need to stay in Puncak Alam, because of my course is moving to Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Puncak Alam.  I rent a house there and I need to bring a car because at that time, the place is still new and there are not many bus over there.  Then, my father send the car to the workshop and ask to change the colour the pink colour, and get the same code colour as the new Limited Edition Myvi at that time.




Many of my friends thought that my car was the Limited Edition one because the colour is exactly same as the Limited Edition, but actually the original colour is green :)

I love Myvi because I think only Myvi is a compact car that is just nice.  Even now when Proton come out with compact car which is Iriz, and Perodua also introduce Axia to replace the Viva, I still did not love those new cars.  I am still in love with Myvi even I have involve with some accidents with that car, but this car is just too strong even it is small and cute! 




1 comment: