Sunday 29 November 2015

Thank you Astro PVR :)





I've been thinking a lot of things that have changed in my life.  One of it is about the things that I love to watch.  Why? Because now I can watch movies and shows that I love without worrying the showtime on the Astro.  Back years ago, Astro have no PVR.  What is PVR?  It stands for Personal Video Recorder.  I always frustrated if I cannot watch my favourite movie or dramas that are showing out on Astro because of I am not at home, hanging around with friends, or have a class on that day.  

But now, I feel that I will not be worried about my favourite movies or dramas! All of this because of PVR.  Astro has upgraded their system and introduce the PVR so everyone can record what they want to watch later.  I am now following the Malay Telenovela on Astro Maya HD which the title is 'Memori Cinta Suraya' and this drama is showing out everyday from Monday until Friday from 6.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.  Usually I am still not going back home at that time because I am staying at library to finish the assignments, so that I will record the drama for the entire series so it will automatically do the recording everyday at 6.00 p.m.  When I get back at home at night, I will watch the episode that have been recorded.  Thank you Astro for upgrading your system and make it easier for people like who love to watch the series drama :)






No comments:

Post a Comment